Cookies in PriceChanel.com
1. Cookies Policy.
According to current regulations, PriceChanel.com provides users information on the cookies we use and the reason for its use in websites www.pricechanel.com, pricechanel.com, priceone.es and www.priceone. s (hereinafter referred to as PriceChanel.com), and seek permission to use them.
2 What are Cookies and how do you use TERRA?
• Ensure that web pages can function correctly.
• Store your preferences, such as language or you have selected the font size.
• Knowing the browsing experience.
• Compile anonymous statistical information such as what pages the user has seen or how long it has been in our media.
Cookies are only associated with an anonymous user and your computer / device and not provide references that reveal personal data. At any time you can access the settings of your browser to modify and / or block the installation of cookies sent by PriceChanel.com, without preventing access to the contents. However, the quality of performance of the Services may be affected.
3 Why are they important?
• From a technical point of view, allow websites work more agile and tailored to the preferences of the users, such as storing the language, currency or detect access device.
• Establish levels of security that prevent or hinder cyber attacks PriceChanel.com or its Users.
• Allow media managers can learn statistical data compiled cookies to improve the quality and experience of its services.
• Can be used to optimize the advertising we display on the Website and to personalize the advertising according to the browsing habits of users.
4 What are the different types of Cookies that uses PriceChanel.com?
The session cookies expire when the user leaves the page or closes the browser, ie, are active for the duration of the visit to PriceChanel.com and therefore are deleted from your computer to leave it.
Persistent Cookies are a type of cookies in which the data are stored in the terminal and can be accessed and treated for a defined by the head of the cookie, and can range from a few minutes to several year period.
Furthermore, depending on who is the entity that manages the computer or domain from which cookies are sent and treat the data obtained, we can distinguish between own and third party Cookies.
• The own cookies are those cookies that are sent to your computer and managed exclusively by PriceChanel.com for best performance of our website. The information we collect is used to improve the quality of our service.
• If you interact with the content PriceChanel.com Cookies may also be set by third parties (for example, pressing or viewing videos hosted on another website social networking buttons), which are those established by a different domain PriceChanel.com. Records made on social networks and cookies associated with them, are subject to their cookies policy.
Browse PriceChanel.com means that you can install the following types of Cookies:
|Cookie Exchange and Third||Description|
(Adobe Omniture, Google, The ranking; Twitter)
|Such Cookies provide us information about using the User makes of the Website, such as which pages you visited, when you register, when you login to the Portal, or if you had technical problems with access to certain pages. These cookies do not allow to identify, since the information they collect is anonymous and will be used only for work to improve layout of pages and browsing the Website, usage statistics, etc.
(Adobe Onmiture; Nielsen; Weborama; Audientia; Quisma, The ranking, zanox, Google Analytics, MediaMind)
|Are used for statistical purposes only. The information is used for measuring the activity on the website.
This type allows you to customize the functions or content of the website according to data from the browser. Through these cookies you can submit a website in the language of the browser used to visit the web.
|Allow more effective management of advertising space based on criteria such as the edited content or frequency in which the ads are displayed.
(Adobe; Mediamind; Weborama)
|Collect anonymous information about browsing habits in order to offer advertising targeted to your interests.
5 How I can configure my Cookies?
In any case we inform you that can block or disable activating the setting on your browser which allows you to refuse the setting of all cookies or some of them. Most browsers allow practice warn of the presence of cookies or automatically reject them. If rejected you can still use, although the use of some services may be limited and therefore experience less satisfying our our Portal Portal.
Here we indicate the links of the major browsers and devices so that you have all the information to see how to manage cookies in your browser.
» Internet Explorer ™:
Versión 7 y 8:
» Safari ™:
» Google Chrome ™:
» Mozilla Firefox ™:
PriceChanel.com may modify this Policy Cookies based on new laws, regulations, or in order to adapt the policy to instructions given by the Spanish Data Protection Agency legislative requirements.
Last updated: August 21, 2014.